Youtube is a platform where the users can share their videos and allows you to see others posted videos. It was first independent in 2005 but then acquited by google in 2006. It is as well as use for promoting business The video posted on Youtube, may appear in Youtube sites but it also can be chared to other websites. On Youtube, people post videos from all over the world and from any type of background. Therefore, you will find a huge amount of video on Youtube. Youtube will allow you to post any kind of video. Vlog, sports bloggers, music videos, films, movies, and many more. Some people visit youtube for fun while some hold cameras or cellphones with video shooting capabilities. More events are capture in videos.
Youtube has a lot of videos and you can watch them at the time very easily. But, it may get some issues for downloading the video to your device. Here we got the best way to download youtube videos to your Android device.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Device
If you have a Youtube premium, you can download the videos from the official app. But, you need to pay for the video. Some of the videos are able to download in Android devices and it will as well allow you to choose the quality like high, medium, and low. But, it will not be downloaded to your gallery, it will in the library of you, in the download section. while most of the videos, we can not download it to our phone.
Get the youtube app, search for the video but make sure that you should be able to download. Then you will the button of download, Click on the download option. You will get the option of choosing the quality of the video. Like, high, medium, and low. And, wait for the video to be downloaded.
2. TubeMate Youtube Downloader
It is an app that allows you to download videos from YouTube, daily motion, Vimeo, and other services. It helps you to download your favorite video to your Android phone in MP4 and 4GP formats. Further, this app comes with its own video player or you as well can search the video in the search bar, and download it.
- First, make sure to download the application.
- Visit the app and search the video that you want to download.
- when you find the video, you will see the mark of download. Click on the download option.
- Then you will have the option to select the quality of the video in your gallery. You can select one.
- Tap the download icon.
- At last, you can change the location, rename it, or delete it.
3. Y2mate downloader for YouTube
Y2mate is another video downloader for YouTube. It is a website that downloads videos from youtube to your computer. And, you can transfer it to your Android device. But, again if you want to directly download it from a phone or tablet, you need to use a web browser, like Chrome or firefox. This app allows you to download video id different resolution, from 144p to 1080p. Moreover, with this app, you can just download the audio or convert and download it to MP3 files.
- First, you have to copy the URL link of the video.
- open the Y2mate, and paste the URL link in the input field. you can as well directly search the video from the text box.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download.
- If you wanted to download the YouTube video from your PC, Then remember to select MP4 and choose a folder to keep the Youtube videos.
- Once done, transfer the video to your Android phone and watch it offline.
Watching our favorite video when free can be a source of pleasure, and you want to watch it every time you want. Here you will find the easiest way to download videos from YouTube on your Android phone. I hope our article” How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Device” has made your work more comfortable. And, if you find any kind of problem and leave your feedback both in the comment section below the article.