TikTok had the feature that you can download any video you want. By clicking on the share icon on the right of the video and you get a new option of “save video”. After clicking on the “save video”, the video was directly moving to your gallery. Moreover, This feature was in everyone’s video bur now you can prevent people from downloading your TikTok videos. As long as people do not do screen record your video and it was pretty confusing and hard to download. By this feature, you could download anyone’s video you wanted. It used to impossible, but recently it has become the feature of this app. After these steps, no one can download your video. Whenever they click on your video they will not get the option of “save video”.
It is very easy to prevent TikTok videos from downloading in Android and iPhone both. Further, every TikTok user must know that in order to have a safe account. Just follow the following steps below:
How to Turn Off Save Video Option on TikTok Videos
- First, you have to open your TikTok and Click on the profile icon.
- On the top of the profile page, you will see three dots, tap on it.
- THen the option of privacy and settings will open. In the account section, you will see privacy and safety, click on it.
- You will have a lot of options on this tab. You will have the option of “who can download my video”, tap on it.
- Then you will get the more option, click on the “off” button.
People no more will be available to download your TikTok video. You only need to follow a few steps to make your videos safe. if you find any kind of issue or want to give feedback, have us in the comment section below.